From the outside, Lily Carver’s life looks blessed. A wealthy family, a burgeoning legal career, a beautiful engagement ring. But appearances can be deceiving and when her toxic fiancé cheats, she flees the hectic city in search of peace. And what could be more idyllic than a retreat in the heart of cottage country? Soon, Lily is pouring all her efforts into reviving a run down holiday resort in Muskoka, determined to rebuild her life on her own terms and not those of her image-conscious family. Everything in her life is in flux but there’s one person she knows she can trust to always be there for her: her best friend, Sam Denning.
Sam Denning knows hardship. Brought up by a teenage mother and left to raise his young sisters after his mother’s death in a car accident, everything he has he’s earned through hard work and determination. He’s been in love with his best friend, Lily, since they were kids but he knows she’s way out of his league. He’s a carpenter. She’s the daughter of one of the most influential families in Toronto. But no matter how impossible it is to imagine Lily seeing him as anything but a friend, it can’t stop him from dreaming.
But nothing stays the same, even a friendship as long-standing as Sam and Lily’s and a simple kiss soon threatens to become much more complicated. Soon both Lily and Sam are asking themselves a difficult question: when something feels so right, can it really be wrong?
Something So Right by Elyse Mady available now from Carina Press and other fine e-book retailers
Leanne Galloway has no time for dating; her focus is on launching her academic career. Dragged along to her childhood frenemy Gillian’s bachelorette party at a male strip club, she just wants to get through the evening—but she can’t help interfering when Gillian sends a note to a sexy dancer proposing a hot hookup.
Brandon Myles is working backstage at the Foxe’s Den to fund his post-graduate studies in dance, but he’s forced onstage when the headliner fails to show up. He feels a surprisingly strong connection with a quiet woman watching from a table full of tipsy bridesmaids, and he’s delighted when she appears backstage after his set.
After a scorching spontaneous encounter, Leanne and Brandon agree to go their separate ways. But they’re both grad students on a small campus, and avoiding each other and denying their attraction won’t work for long, especially when a jealous rival appears, determined to ruin both their academic careers.
“Learning Curves” by Elyse Mady available now from Carina Press and other fine e-book retailers
Praise for “Learning Curves”
- One word for Elyse Mady’s Learning Curves is WOW. I loved that you have a straight-laced woman like Leanne finally having fun in her life. Now Brandon is definitely a wonderful man to introduce her to flings, adventure, and fun and for the first time. . . but most of all you have a chemistry that goes beyond the storyline between these two characters. I loved it and can’t wait for more of Elyse Mady’s books. 4.5/5 stars Night Owl Reviews
- From page one this dynamic duo had me sucked in and didn’t let me go. Uniqueness of the story and a strong plot line made this story made for a most enjoyable read. . . I highly recommend this book to those of you who aren’t afraid of a man who can move and woman with a strong brain. JPB Reviews
- This is a profound story of emotional and physical connection between a couple and ultimately the courage to trust it. Obsession with Books
- Y’all, this was so good! . . .Both Lee and Brandon, her love interest, are complex, fully-realized people with plenty to lose. . . Mady does a wonderful job of illuminating the small moments that draw them closer together and bring them to a place where they can move forward as a couple. The sex is great, but their relationship is ultimately based on understanding and mutal support–something I always appreciate. . .I highly recommend this to anyone interested in contemporary romance. Stella Matutina
The Debutante’s Dilemma
One woman in search of passion
Miss Cecilia Hastings has achieved what every young lady hopes for during her first London season…in duplicate! She’s caught the eye of not one but two of England’s most eligible bachelors. Both Jeremy Battersley, Earl of Henley, and Richard Huxley, Duke of Wexford are handsome, wealthy and kind, the epitome of proper gentlemen. But Cecelia doesn’t want proper, she wants passion. So she issues a challenge to her suitors: a kiss, so that she may choose between them.
Two men in love with the same woman
Friends since childhood, and compatriots on the battlefields of Spain, falling for the same woman has set Jeremy and Richard at odds, and risks destroying their friendship forever. But a surprising invitation to a late-night garden tryst soon sets them on a course that neither of them could have anticipated. And these gentlemen quickly discover that love can take many forms…
“The Debutante’s Dilemma” by Elyse Mady available now from Carina Pressnd other fine e-book retailers.
Praise for “The Debutante’s Dilemma”
- The Debutante’s Dilemma by Elyse Mady combined historical elegance with scenes hot enough to satisfy modern sensibilities. A very satisfying read.
Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews
- The Debutante’s Dilemma is a beautifully written historical short story complete with well-developed characters, a love triangle, and a gratifying happily-ever-after. Definitely recommended!
- 4 Stars…Mady gives us gorgeous social interactions, period-appropriate prose, characters we can care about and plenty of steam. What’s not to love?
- I loved this short story. It is so clever…I highly recommend this [book]. It is hot and fun.
Happily Ever After Reviews